Ancients of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As times become more dire, dragons and humans alike arise to claim back the Artefacts. Are you going to join them in these endeavors, or will you join the Ancients?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This isn't a crystallography book
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Ignacia Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 pm

» A Lost Wandering [Private/Razakath]
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Vyllaea Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:02 pm

» Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Sly Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:48 pm

» Vyllaea Ylldra
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Sly Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

» Grim [WIP]
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Grim Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 pm

» Ziwuth Creaw
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Ziwuth Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

» Svari of the Woods [WIP]
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Svari Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:31 am

» Daemian Chayim
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Daemian Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

» Razakath the Eternal Fire
Ability Creation Form Emptyby Mythryl Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 pm
Most active topic starters
Mythryl
Ability Creation Form I_vote_lcapAbility Creation Form I_voting_barAbility Creation Form I_vote_rcap 
Mediator
Ability Creation Form I_vote_lcapAbility Creation Form I_voting_barAbility Creation Form I_vote_rcap 
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Vokul
Razakath
Daemian
Svari
Ziwuth
Grim
Top posters
Mythryl
Mediator
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Razakath
Ignacia
Sly
Daemian
Svari
Ziwuth

Ability Creation Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mythryl
Admin
Mythryl

Ability Creation Form Empty
PostSubject: Ability Creation Form   Ability Creation Form EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:11 pm

One last time before you dive off into creating your abilities~!

Your character can have a maximum of 5 starting 'abilities' (Magic and Natural magic). This doesn't include strengths such as flight, however, being able to increase flight speed temporarily does count as a Natural magic, and you will need to fill out this form.

For creating them, use the form below. Each spell that you have should have its OWN unique form filled in, and they should be sent as one message to the staff for approval. When you fill this form out, remove what is written in the brackets. They act as guidelines to help you know what you are meant to do. But, once your magic is finished and made through the use of this form, Send them via Private Messages to one of the following staff members for approval:
-Mythryl

Now for the form!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (What is this spell called? What is it's name?)
[b]Description:[/b] (What does your spell do? Include any damage that it could do in here, as well as detailing just how it works. You should also include the duration of said magic here)
[b]Cooldown:[/b] (How long is it until you can use the spell again?)
[b]Range:[/b] (What is the maximum range of the magic? Is it a range of 50ft, is the range n/a as it works on the dragon themselves?)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (What are the weaknesses or limits on this magic? Make sure you use this to balance out its strength!)

It should look something like this when you send it to us through private messages~

Name: (What is this spell called? What is it's name?)
Description: (What does your spell do? Include any damage that it could do in here, as well as detailing just how it works. You should also include the duration of said magic here)
Cooldown: (How long is it until you can use the spell again?)
Range: (What is the maximum range of the magic? Is it a range of 50ft, is the range n/a as it works on the dragon themselves?)
Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses or limits on this magic? Make sure you use this to balance out its strength!)

-----

Good luck! And have fun making your spells and magic! When they are done, be sure to PM them to one of the named staff members to approve your them.
Back to top Go down
https://ancientsofold.rpg-board.net

Ability Creation Form
Page 1 of 1