Ancients of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As times become more dire, dragons and humans alike arise to claim back the Artefacts. Are you going to join them in these endeavors, or will you join the Ancients?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This isn't a crystallography book
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Ignacia Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 pm

» A Lost Wandering [Private/Razakath]
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Vyllaea Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:02 pm

» Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Sly Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:48 pm

» Vyllaea Ylldra
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Sly Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

» Grim [WIP]
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Grim Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 pm

» Ziwuth Creaw
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Ziwuth Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

» Svari of the Woods [WIP]
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Svari Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:31 am

» Daemian Chayim
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Daemian Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

» Razakath the Eternal Fire
Vyllaea Ylldra  Emptyby Mythryl Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 pm
Most active topic starters
Mediator
Vyllaea Ylldra  I_vote_lcapVyllaea Ylldra  I_voting_barVyllaea Ylldra  I_vote_rcap 
Mythryl
Vyllaea Ylldra  I_vote_lcapVyllaea Ylldra  I_voting_barVyllaea Ylldra  I_vote_rcap 
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Grim
Sly
Vokul
Razakath
Daemian
Svari
Top posters
Mythryl
Mediator
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Razakath
Ignacia
Sly
Daemian
Svari
Ziwuth

Vyllaea Ylldra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyllaea

Vyllaea

Vyllaea Ylldra  Empty
PostSubject: Vyllaea Ylldra    Vyllaea Ylldra  EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:32 pm

General Information
Name: Vyllaea Ylldra, who goes by Vy.
Species: Hybrid, Leviathan/Human hybrid.
Personality:
Vyllaea is a complete jerk, a mere shade of her personality before. Corruption and hatred filled her heart, her entire being, and made her into a hellbent woman on a mission to practically make whoever came into contact with her suffer. She hates the worlds and what they have done to her, that life tore the very things she adored from her. That her trust was misplaced in someone who turned around and truly damaged her. After they marked her abdomen with three scars, she didn't trust a single soul, permanently damaged by their attack against her. She's incredibly distrustful, believing that everyone is out to benefit themselves. Vyllaea would rather people fall to their knees in agony over them living and standing next to her.

Although she's a tormented and harsh soul, there's still a small flicker of kindness residing inside her soul. She may be kind off a whim, but she'd never acknowledge doing such things, instead, choosing to scoff and tell them to . . . Impolitely go away, but in much more words. Vyllaea, despite being how twisted and rude that she is, will always stop to help people who she deems needs the help. She prefers that works of kindness remain hidden, away from prying and public eyes.

But inwardly, Vyllaea is like a lost child, crying out for help. Although distrustful and partially not wanting to become close to anyone in fear of them backstabbing her once more, she inwardly wants someone to be there for her to even remotely talk to without looking at her like she was a freak.

Truth be told, Vyllaea carries a bigger burden than most, although erased from existence, she still carries it and it is this weight that causes her to be so horrid.

In combat, Vyllaea doesn't care for herself. She will fight tooth and nail to get what she wants, even if that involves arguments, to fist fights, she doesn't care. Vy wants what she wants, and wants it there and then, so she's... Prone to distractions and easily getting mislead through her own hatred.  

Interests:
-Swimming.
-Hunting.
-Colourful rocks or gems, she collects them.
-The cold environment, as she prefers to be cooler over warmth, thanks to her abilities.
-Cooking. She absolutely LOVES cooking, and she's an amazing cook; and not once has she burned her food.
Dislikes:
-She tends to not have too much time or patience for people who take forever to understand things.
-Lightning users.
-People who have no initiative and somewhat mope around doing nothing.
-She’s also terrified of the fire. She simply can’t stand any forms of it and easily snaps under its very appearance. Although, with enough love and gentle reassurance, she might get over this fear... One day.
-Vyllaea is also terrified of needles.
-Although she's disgusted by labs, she won't mention it.

Appearances
Height and length: In her human form, 5'4. In her siren form, she's 6'0 tall but 24' long. In her leviathan form, she's an astonishing 40' tall by 90' long - an absolute monster. These forms are part of Vyllaea's abilities, and will be described in more detail there.
Appearance:
Vyllaea is a slim (borderline anorexic) and short-ish woman, having white hair and emerald green eyes, with her skin being incredibly pale. However, her body is riddled with scars and as such, she does her best to hide them with whatever clothing she is wearing. They're shameful to her, and often she can be seen with a simple bandage over her scarred eye.

Now, for her scars.

Hands:
Her left hand has 3 long white scars, which are old knife wounds. One goes from her index knuckle and stretches across to her wrist. She also has the two other scars across the space between the original scar and the edge of her thumb. These are two hair-thick scars, one being at the base of the thumb that is around 2cm long and curves towards the long scar. The other is smaller, runs parallel to the second scar and is half its size but half way to the wrist.

Face: She has a horrible scar across her face that arcs across her left eye like a crescent moon. Over her cheekbone and brow, the scar is thicker than the rest of it. This scar shows the damage done to her eye.

Back/side scars: She has smatterings of scars across her back which curve around her side slightly. By far, her back is the worst area of her body when it comes to these. Long, thick (the damage over an inch wide for each one), diagonal scars that stretch from her right side and up to her left shoulder are 3 in number. There’s 2 more that are parallel to these scars, but are much thinner, about 1 inch thick over her shoulder as they loop over it and are visible on the corner of her collar of shirt. Her back also has deep, criss-crossing scars, across her shoulder blades. On her lower back, there are 3 faint scars which curve around her right side and are visible on her abdomen.

Front: As just mentioned, she has 3 marks across her abdomen which falls just shy of the centre of it. These are incredibly faint, almost unable to be seen aside from the shine of silver from them. The two which are coming over her left shoulder end just shy of the breast. These are thicker at the shoulder, but are thin by the end of the length. She also has 4 knife scars under her right breast that are still on the ribcage. They start near her sternum and follow the ribs around her body, but fade out before they reach her back. The 4 knife scars are faint compared to her back.

Although, if she's feeling a little more fancy and wanting something to spice up her life, she wears this;

Capabilities
Strengths:
-Vyllaea's emotional 'weakness' is also her strength as she's able to easily relate to someone, sympathizing and knowing where they are coming from.
-She's a quick thinker- although, that can sometimes get her into rather... Interesting situations.
-Vy is an incredibly good swimmer, thanks to her other forms, able to dive depths of up to 2000ft with no real issue.
-Vyllaea is also able to withstand the cold incredibly easily. Though she still can develop frostbite (-19 degrees C), she can still walk around and not be affected by the cold like others can.
Weaknesses:
-Vyllaea is incredibly easy to sway and can have her targets changed rather readily.
-Her emotions make her incredibly volatile and sometimes she just snaps for no good reason. They can also influence her quick thinking and make her a little more... Risky with what she does.
-Vyllaea is also easy to anger and to tick her off, and doing so will cause her to try and bring down her judgement (or overwhelm you with spells) on yourself. So that's not recommended.
-Vyllaea also hates the heat, she dislikes warmth and prefers to stay cool.
-Anything hot deals more damage to her than normal, causing her to burn more easily (a simple campfire can cause severe burns to her much faster than a normal person). Dragon fire? Yea. She doesn't want a bar of that. At all.

Extras
History:
I'd like to RP this out please.
RP Sample:
Vyllaea closed her eyes. It hurt. Every single day she lived, it hurt. The feeling of the knife twisting in her back, the feeling of having everything slip through her fingers. The feeling of her lover, her soulmate, turning their back on her and trying to slay her...
A never ending torment that she would have to live through, day after day after day.

For the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sly

Sly

Vyllaea Ylldra  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vyllaea Ylldra    Vyllaea Ylldra  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

General Information

Vyllaea wrote:

No ambiguity. Please choose an exact age. Also put how old she looks like in terms of human years.

Vyllaea wrote:
Species: Hybrid, Leviathan/Human hybrid.

Limited species. I am also going to assume that Leviathan is a type of dragon. Please speak with Mythryl.

You are also missing 'Tribe' in your app. Please use the character template provided here

Vyllaea wrote:

Dislikes:
-She’s also terrified of the fire. She simply can’t stand any forms of it and easily snaps under its very appearance. Although, with enough love and gentle reassurance, she might get over this fear... One day. If she likes to cook, how is she able to handle herself being near fires?

See text in green.

Appearances
Vyllaea wrote:

Height and length: In her human form, 5'4. In her siren form, she's 6'0 tall but 24' long. In her leviathan form, she's an astonishing 40' tall by 90' long - an absolute monster. These forms are part of Vyllaea's abilities, and will be described in more detail there.

Mention her siren form within her abilities app, including her siren form's appearance. Cut the part in bold.

Vyllaea wrote:
Appearance:
Face: She has a horrible scar across her face that arcs across her left eye like a crescent moon. Over her cheekbone and brow, the scar is thicker than the rest of it. This scar shows the damage done to her eye. Is she blind in that eye or sustain any damage to her vision?

Although, if she's feeling a little more fancy and wanting something to spice up her life, she wears this; Missing image

Vyllaea wrote:

Strengths:
-Vyllaea's emotional 'weakness' is also her strength as she's able to easily relate to someone, sympathizing and knowing where they are coming from. I would probably just get rid of this. It sounds like she is capable of empathising with others, which is normal for most people. If you are going beyond simple empathy, then its approaching meta-playing territory.
-She's a quick thinker- although, that can sometimes get her into rather... Interesting situations. Please explain how she is able to 'think quick'. Do you mean she is able to think of a strategy on the fly?
-Vy is an incredibly good swimmer, thanks to her other forms, able to dive depths of up to 2000ft with no real issue. State how deep she can dive in either human and Leviathan form.
-Vyllaea is also able to withstand the cold incredibly easily. Though she still can develop frostbite (-19 degrees C), she can still walk around and not be affected by the cold like others can. This... doesn't really make sense to me. Unless you mean tenacity, getting frostbite means your body cant withstand the cold, contrary to what you said. Better to just make her more tenacious to pain or cold, and only starting to feel the shivers somewhere a little above -19 degrees.

Weaknesses:
-Vyllaea is incredibly easy to sway and can have her targets changed rather readily. Describe how easily she can be swayed. Give us an example of this situation.
-Her emotions make her incredibly volatile and sometimes she just snaps for no good reason. They can also influence her quick thinking and make her a little more... Risky with what she does. The way you worded this, it sounds like her volatile emotions are not that big of a weakness, it just makes her take riskier decisions that can reward her greatly in the end. If you mean she reacts emotionally and based on impulse, then just combine this weakness with the one above and call it that she can react on impulsive.
-Vyllaea is also easy to anger and to tick her off, and doing so will cause her to try and bring down her judgement (or overwhelm you with spells) on yourself. So that's not recommended. This is not a weakness. What's more, it's still akin to her acting impulsively. Consider finding another weakness.
- Vyllaea also hates the heat, she dislikes warmth and prefers to stay cool. You already stated this for your dislikes and you already stated what fire will do to her below. Consider finding another weakness.
-Anything hot deals more damage to her than normal, causing her to burn more easily (a simple campfire can cause severe burns to her much faster than a normal person). Dragon fire? Yea. She doesn't want a bar of that. At all. I'm guessing she is more 'flammable' compared to another person?

Also note that you have 4 strengths against your 4 weaknesses. As per the requirements in the character app, you need +1 more weakness than strength.

--

Everything else seems okay for now. Please refer to the character template, as it will also guide you on what is expected for each section of the app. Hope this helps!

~Sly
Back to top Go down

Vyllaea Ylldra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients of Old :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Characters - Waiting/WIP-
Jump to: