Ancients of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As times become more dire, dragons and humans alike arise to claim back the Artefacts. Are you going to join them in these endeavors, or will you join the Ancients?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This isn't a crystallography book
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Ignacia Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 pm

» A Lost Wandering [Private/Razakath]
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Vyllaea Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:02 pm

» Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Sly Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:48 pm

» Vyllaea Ylldra
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Sly Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

» Grim [WIP]
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Grim Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 pm

» Ziwuth Creaw
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Ziwuth Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

» Svari of the Woods [WIP]
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Svari Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:31 am

» Daemian Chayim
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Daemian Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

» Razakath the Eternal Fire
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Emptyby Mythryl Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 pm
Most active topic starters
Mediator
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] I_vote_lcapSly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] I_voting_barSly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Mythryl
Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] I_vote_lcapSly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] I_voting_barSly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Vyllaea
Rihzome
Svari
Ziwuth
Grim
Sly
Vokul
Razakath
Top posters
Mythryl
Mediator
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Razakath
Ignacia
Sly
Daemian
Svari
Ziwuth

Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sly

Sly

Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]   Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP] EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:48 pm

General Information
Name: Sly
Species: Western dragon
Tribe: Medela
Personality: (How does your character react to things, to new situations? What are they like? Keep this at least 100 words long)
Interests: (What does your character find interesting? Include at least 3 things)
Dislikes: (What does your character dislike or find frustrating? Include 3 things here as well and it also includes phobias and fears)

Appearances
Height and length: From head to claw, Sly is 40ft tall. Head to tail, he is 90ft long, his tail consisting of 45ft his length. His wingspan is roughly 100ft.
Appearance: (What does your character look like? This must be detailed and, at the very least, has 2 paragraphs (About 100 words) explaining exactly what your character looks like. This includes extra trinkets they have, clothing, horns, hair colour (if applicable), eye colour, etc. Include pictures where and when you can~)

Capabilities
Strengths: (What is your character able to do, and do well? Include at least 3 things here)
Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses of your character? This must be equal to the amount of strengths you have, plus 1)

Extras
History: To be RPed.
RP Sample: (Give us an example of how you RP, at least 5 sentences in length)
Back to top Go down

Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients of Old :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Characters - Waiting/WIP-
Jump to: